Saturday 21 July 2012

I just remember vaguely loving you





I held your hands more than once
Used to clutch you till I was drowning in your fragrance
Were we really in love at that time?
I wonder...I just recall vaguely wishing that it would last for a lifetime


When we first met, you had my heart racing
And I remember your eyes shinning
It was just a beautiful beginning
I just wish I could say the same thing about the ending


I do not recall anymore how it was like to miss you back then 
Now I am just missing missing you
All the feelings seem to have stayed in the reminiscence


A tribute to our past history
A moment to commemorate the "you and me"
Even though everything seems to have alienated you...
Cause I do not even recall ever saying "I love you"








No comments:

Post a Comment